The Order of the Temple
The Preceptory and Priory of
Knight Templar Muster
15th November 2023
6 Forth Street, Stirling.
Constituted 18th January
V. Fra. Ian Taylor
Secretary & Register:
David W. Brown
70 Main Street, St.
Ninians, Stirling. FK7 9AZ. 07886 915721
remove nospam to send e-mail please
Dear Sir and Frater,
You are summoned to attend the Muster of Greyfriars
Preceptory to be held within the Masonic Temple, 6 Forth Street,
Stirling on Wednesday 15 November 2023 at 7.15pm prompt, V. Fra
Ian Taylor presiding. This will also be the occasion of the
Annual District Visitation.
Order of the Day
1. Preceptory opened in full form by
2. Certification and Watchword.
3. Welcome and apologies for absence.
4. Obituaries / Illness.
6. Minutes of the Installation Muster of 18 October 2023.
7. Matters arising from minutes
10. Ballot (if required).
11. Reception of the District Grand Prior of Forth Valley, R. E. Fra.
Kenneth Pritchard, and Deputation under an Arch of Steel.
12. Esquire and KT Grades to be conferred on Comp. Patrick J.
McCue, who passed the ballot on 15 March 2023.
13. District Grand Prior takes charge of the Preceptory.
14. District Visitation Report by District Grand Prior
15. District Grand Prior returns control of the Preceptory.
16. Uplift of Offertory.
17. Any other competent business.
19. Retire to Refectory
Please also take note of the various events listed below. The
Venerable Prior would be very grateful for your support.
Notes and Dates
Data Protection Policy of the Order is available from the
1. Items for sale:
Temple and Malta Rituals £3.50 each. (from the Treasurer
Greyfriars Ties - £10.00 each
Centenary memorabilia: History of Greyfriars by E. Fra. Paul
G. Miller - £8 each,
Centenary Jewel - £25.
2. Please inform the Secretary of
any changes in address.
3. Fratres please remember the high costs of postage and
Donations are always welcome.
Including Refectory raffle prizes.
4. Greyfriars Web Site:
If any Frater would like to be included in the e-mail distribution list,
with your e-mail address, making better communication
and keeping postage
down. Thank you.
The following Preceptories of
the Forth Valley Meet on
Wednesday Sept. to Apr.
Douglas 2nd Monday Oct. to
Falkirk 3rd Thursday Sept. to
1st Friday Sept, Oct, Dec. Feb to Apr.
It would be appreciated if you could bring a prize for the Raffle.
Greyfriars Preceptory Musters (Year 2023-24)
District Visit, (m) denotes Malta Muster, (i) Installation
Officers for the Session
V. Fr. Ian
I. P. Prepector
||I. P. Prior
Fr. James Ferguson
Em Fr. Paul G Miller HGP GMA
Fr. A. David Page HDGH
Fra. Robert G. Stewart
Matthew Gibb PP
V. Fra. John L. W. Lax PP
V. Fr. Grahame J. Smith
Fr. David W. Brown PP
Fr. Daniel Kerr
||Banner of St. John
Fr. Andrew Logan
Br. of the Vex Belli
||Banner of Malta
Fr. Allan G. Stevenson
Fr. Stewart Jeffrey
||Captain / Outposts
Fr. Hector McLeod
Fr. Henry Adams
V. Fra. John S. Berry PP
Fr. James F. Fisher HDGH